Below is a detailed summary of the bureaucratic and legal hurdles faced by entrepreneurs wishing to incorporate and register a new firm in Iran, Islamic Rep. It examines the procedures, time and cost involved in launching a commercial or industrial firm with up to 50 employees and start-up capital of 10 times the economies per-capita gross national income.
This information was collected as part of the Doing Business project, which measures and compares regulations relevant to the life cycle of a small- to medium-sized domestic business in 189 economies.
For obtaining a FIPPA License you would need the following:
Documents Required by the OIETAl for the Issuance of Foreign Investment Licensing Procedure
1. Application Form please see https://www.investiniran.ir/en
2. Establishment License / Primary agreement / Preliminary agreement of the pertinent Iranian organization
3. Official letter of the foreign investor to submit to the OIETAl
4. The foreign investors background including a brief history of the company ,the year of establishment area of activities in case of foreign investor is a natural person , a photocopy of passport and resume will be provided.
5. A list of machinery, equipment and CKD part which may be imported into the country as a part of the foreign investors capital (if available).
6. In case that part of the foreign investor’s share is in the form of technical know –how, a draft of the contract outlining the conditions of the transfer of technology.
7. Any further useful information.
For more information on Company Registration, please visit : https://www.investiniran.ir/en