In line with the implementation of corporate banking, the Middle East Bank, in addition to offering general facilities to economic activities, designs and offers a range of facilities, using its professional experts and in accordance with the needs of each corporate customer. In its relations with the customers, a main concern for the Middle East Bank is to consider the needs and status of the customers and, accordingly, provide them with short-term ( maximum one year) or long-term (more than one year) financial and syndicated facilities.
The Procedure of Work:
- Receipt of the customer’s written application,
- Primary Examination of the application and associated documents and evidence and then submitting a proposal to the bank’s Credit Organs,Primary Examination of the application and associated documents and evidence and then submitting a proposal to the bank’s Credit Organs,
- Notifying the customer of the credit approval,
- Taking collateral and entering into a contract,
- Making the customer indebted or committed (after granting the loan)