Online E-Banking ServicesYou may utilize Middle East Bank Internet Banking or Mobile Banking to carry out transactions.
- Internal fund transfer (for accounts with Middle East Bank)
- Transfer money to other banks (PAYA/ SATNA)
- Conduct Scheduled transactions (internal/ SATNA/ PAYA)
- Upload batch transaction
- Inquire IBAN and account number while carrying out transaction
- Card-to-Card transfer to all Shetab member cards
- Repayment of all bills
- Carry out corporate transactions after signatories’ approval (based on defined withdraw conditions)
- Defining supermaker, to control transactions before sending transactions to signatories’ dashboard, is available.
Individuals’ E-Banking with Personal Accountant
- Defining maker, to initiate transactions, for individuals is available.
Joint Holders E-Banking
- After account joint holders’ approvals, based on defined withdraw condition, transaction is carried out.
Paya (ACH) allows banks and also customers to transfer money between banks. To carry out PAYA transaction, IBAN number of the destination account number is required. Also, transaction amount should not exceed 500 million Rials. Transaction amounts are delivered to destination account on paya cycles.
Paya cycles are provided on the following table:
|Friday and holidays||13:45|
SATNA (RTGS) allows banks and also customers to transfer money between banks. To carry out SATNA transaction, IBAN number of the destination account number is required. Also, transaction amount should not be below 150 million Rials. It is worth mentioning that Satna transaction may be carried out only during office hours.