Mobile Banking is one of the main electronic banking services offered by the Middle East Bank. This service is available through smart phones and mobile communication network for mobile users to handle the most of their banking operations. The latest application version provides customers with the following services:
• Access to the account balance and statements of deposit accounts
• Access to information on received credit facilities
• Access to the information on the checkbooks of the current accounts
• Management of all cards (changing passwords, card deactivation, card to card transfers)
• Transfers from the customer’s account to other accounts within MEB
• Transfers from customer’s account to the accounts with other banks (PAYA/SATNA)
• Bill payment service (using barcode reader)
• Access to information and addresses of MEB branches and ATMs on the map
• Daily rate of various currencies
• Option for authorized signatories to confirm pending transactions of the company (for legal entities only)
Download mobile banking application for IOS
After installing the mobile banking application for IOS, please complete the following:
1. Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management
2. Choose A.Y. Technologies Inc.
3. Select Trust
Download mobile banking application for Android
After installing the mobile banking application for Android, please complete the following:
To activate Mobile Banking services just log into the Mobile Banking system using login information that you have received from a branch.
After downloading the application through the above link, please complete the following:
1. Enter your username and password
2. A security code will appear in words, please enter the code in figures
3. Enter a password that you made up
You will receive a code sent to the phone number that you’ve given to the Bank.
Once you enter your password, the mobile banking application will be ready to use.
In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: +982188726690.