Middle East Bank offers special inter-bank service to companies and legal entities to take advantage of flexible features and easy and quick banking operations. Our internet banking service for legal entities enables customers to perform all necessary banking operations remotely without visiting the branch.
The benefits of the service:
• Making payments out of the company’s account with electronic confirmation of signatories and financial manager
• Management of the company’s banking operations on non-office hours and holidays
• Quick banking operations and cost reduction
The procedure of the electronic payment for companies and legal entities is as follows:
• Users registered as ‘Maker’ (e.g. accountant or banking affairs officer) may perform one or multiple financial transactions
• If the company requires additional control over transactions before confirmation of the authorized signatories, transactions will be sent to the controller’s electronic dashboard (e.g. accounting manager)
• Transactions submitted by the ‘Maker’ will be sent to the authorized signatories electronic dashboard
• Authorized signatories may accept or reject the payment when accessing the online banking system
• Verification of withdrawal conditions (according to the terms stated in the company’s Article of Association)
• Final confirmation of the transaction by ‘Maker’
Interbank services especially for companies and legal entities
• Short description of the customer’s account such as: account number, account type, foreign currency type, account balance, blocked funds, IBAN, account opening branch and status of the account is displayed on the internet bank
• Access to account statement: enables the customers to receive and manage account statements and financial transactions related to the company’s bank accounts
• Access to statements of POS terminal: enables the customers to receive and manage a report of the cash inflows through POS terminal
Money Transfer Services
• Internal transfer: this service allows transfers from the company account to other accounts of other persons within MEB
• Money transfers through PAYA and SATNA transfer channels: transfers from the company account to other banks. IBAN Code verification option ensures the accuracy of the beneficiary’s account number
• Collective money transfers: by uploading an Excel spreadsheet with details of internal and inter-bank (PAYA) transfers into the system, the customers will be able to perform multiple transfers
• Planned Transfers: multiple transfers may be performed from the company account to other accounts within MEB at a pre-determined frequency and specified dates
• Report on money transfer: the customer can view the records of transactions made to other accounts within MEB or other banks
• Access to the check leafs deposited into the bank but not transferred to the account
• Access to the list and details of the account owner’s checkbooks, number of check leafs which have been cashed, number of unused check leafs, etc.
• Records of the amount and date of the check that should be cashed
Bills Payment Service
• Utility bill payment service (electricity, piped gas, water)
• Printable report of the paid utility bills
• The customer can activate the SMS service for each of the company bank accounts within MEB by linking a mobile number to each of the bank accounts
When using the Middle East Bank internet services please note the following:
• It’s recommended to study the Corporations Internet Banking Manual before accessing the internet banking services.
• Each of the representatives nominated by the company will receive a unique username and a password from the branch or from the Mobile Service, based on the required level of access.
• The authorized signatories who already have a username for their personal internet banking system can use the same username for accessing the company’s accounts.
• Internet banking has two passwords: a password for logging into the system and transaction password for transferring funds to other accounts.
• Transaction password has to be changed after logging into the internet banking system for the first time.
• The users may require a one-time password. In this case, a password is sent to the user when the user attempts to make a transfer or confirm a transfer.
• It is essential for customers to change their username and password after logging into the internet banking system for the first time.