Middle East Bank Internet banking provides its esteemed customers with access to online banking services.
Management of accounts and conducting the bulk of banking operations are now achievable with only a few clicks. Internet banking offers distinctive opportunities and spares time for increased focus on better management of your accounts.
To enjoy Middle East Bank Internet banking, visit a branch to receive a password and username, go to the Bank’s website at https//www.middleeastbank.ir and log in to Internet Banking.
The Internet banking services for individual persons include the followings:
Summary of Accounts
- Summary of all individual and joint accounts, including the short-term accounts, long-term accounts and current accounts, together with their details such as account type, account number, type of currency, available the balance of the account, frozen amount, IBAN (Sheba) number, name of the branch where the account opened and account status are displayed. Also a summary of loan, bank guarantee and Letter of Credit accounts, are displayed.
Monitoring the Accounts
- Customers can monitor their accounts, view or download account statements in one year intervals.
Point of Sale Reports
- Customers that have Point of Sale terminals can view, monitor and download a report of their POS transaction records.
Fund Transfer Report
- Access reports on bill payments, loan repayments, card-to-card fund transfers and all other transactions, separately through Middle East Bank Internet banking.
- Reprint receipts and track all transactions made via the internet banking.
- Customer can view transaction details of their payment gateways separately.
Fund Transfer Services
Internal Fund Transfer
- You can use this service to transfer funds from your MEB account to another MEB account.
Placing Standing Orders
- This service enables you to carry out fund transfers from your account to one or several other MEB accounts on predetermined dates on daily or monthly intervals.
- It is also possible to view or cancel the standing order(s).
Interbank Funds transfer, PAYA (Iranian version of real time gross settlement) and SATNA (Iranian version of automated clearing house)
- These services are used to transfer funds from MEB accounts to other accounts with other banks.
- The recipient’s IBAN can be verified through an inquiry in advance.
Transfer of Funds to Multiple Beneficiaries
- Customers can make internal or PAYA fund transfers to multiple recipients simultaneously by adding several accounts as recipients or uploading a batch transfer file.
- view and print receipts for batch payment records, separately or collectively.
Card to Card Money Transfer
- Transfer money from the MEB cards to any other card issued by any financial institution which is a member of Shetab(Interbank Information Transfer Network (IIN)).
Bill Payment Services
- Pay all utility bills such as water, electricity, gas and telephone as well as traffic tickets and other municipal bills.
- Monitoring all checks deposited to your accounts.
- Monitoring the status and details of Middle East Bank checkbooks of the user in the (cashed, unused, etc.)
- Add details such as amount, date and recipient to your checks.
Facilities and Commitment Services
Monitoring the Facilities
- View the details of facilities including details of repayments.
Repayment of Facilities
- Repay loans conveniently by choosing amounts or installments.
- block cards
- View the card status,
- changing the card’s second static password,
- deactivating the card’s second dynamic (one-time) password
Credit card services
- View statement for current or past periods and details of purchases.
- Pay off credit card’s statement balance or current balance.
- Block credit cards or change their second pin.
- View or download reports of all installments facilities, including details as well as payment and repayment statements.
- View or download reports of all facilities in detail, including payment and repayment statements of non-instalment facilities, debt purchase and facilities related to guarantees.
- View or download reports of guarantees and details of guarantees issued in IRR, including related details and issuance, amendment and cancellation statements.
- View the list and details of frozen accounts.
- Request official signed and stamped credit reports from middle east bank branches.
- View or download reports of guarantees issued in foreign currencies Receive the Report of transfers in foreign currency.
- Report of letters of credit (L/C) in foreign currency
- Report of drafts in foreign currency
- It is possible to register the request, made for getting access to international reports from the branch, through internet banking (official report stamped by the Bank)
Services to Joint Account Holders
- all aforementioned services are also offered to users of joint accounts.
- Transfer of funds for joint account holders is made in compliance with the withdrawal terms and conditions, as stipulated in the Account Opening Application Form.
Personal Financial Manager/accountant
- Customers can request internet banking access for their personal financial managers or accountants, this type of users can have permission to initiate transactions via Middle East Bank internet banking and these transactions will be carried out only with account holders approval. Personal Financial Managers’ access is customized based on the account holders request and they can receive their user name and a password from middle east bank branches.
- Personal accountants/Financial Managers users can add attachments to transactions, such as photos and PDF documents.
Points to Note When Using Internet Banking for Individual Persons
- To access Internet Banking, a username and password is required which is offered at the branch.
- You are required to change your password when you log on to Internet Banking for the first time.
- Having received the password, you’ll have 7 days to log on to your internet banking account.
- If users enter their passwords incorrectly for 5 times, their account gets blocked.
- You can request to use SMS OTP or MEB OTP mobile app as a method for two factor log in authentication.
- In case you have forgotten your password please visit a branch.
- Transaction password is required for fund transfer via internet banking, which can be set when users attempt a transaction for the first time or via settings menu.
- Middle East Bank Internet banking and Mobile Banking’s transaction password is the same therefore changing it in one system will change the transaction password in the other.
One-time Transaction password
- The one-time (dynamic) password, which can replace the static password, is a security mechanism, designed to reduce the threat of fraud and misuse of passwords.
- The dynamic password, for transactions exceeding the default amount limit for internet banking (200,000,000 IRR for individual persons) is required.
- Customers can request to use Dynamic passwords of all internet banking transactions.
- The One-time password is generated by MEB OTP mobile app or sent to customers via SMS.
- In order to activate dynamic passwords please visit a branch.
Second Password (Static and Dynamic)
- MEB internet banking conducts card-to-card transfers using the second password.
- Dynamic card second password for card transactions over 1,000,000 Rial daily limit is required.
- You can activate MEB OTP mobile app or SMS to receive dynamic card second password through internet banking.