|MEB Bank facilities are available to all viable private-sector enterprises. Still, we intend to understand our corporate clients businesses, their inflows, and outflows, and customize credit packages suitable for those operations.
In addition to regular services and Electronic Banking, MEB provides "Distant Banking" where the MEB representative goes to customers location and provides banking services in place.
Opening checking and saving accounts with all related transactions such as bank statement, fund transfer, etc.
Loans & Guarantees
MEB is funding small and medium sized enterprises through direct financing and technical assistance on
• Factoring and account receivables
• Working Capital requirements
• Bank Guarantees
• Purchases of Equipment and Materials
MEB aims to become an active player in the regional financial market by establishing links to banks in neighboring countries to facilitate the activities and needs of its clients. International Banking and Trade Finance are among Middle East Banks targeted activities. MEB foreign exchange transactions and international services are:
• Opening of Accounts (All Types, All Currencies depends on Market environment)
Online Banking for SMEs
• Inward and Outward Remittances
• Buying and Selling Foreign Currencies
• Issuing & Advising L/Cs
• Sending and Receiving Bank Collections
• Issuing Bank Guarantees
• Issuing Counter Guarantees
We will meet a significant portion of our clients banking needs by means of electronic media that can be conveniently accessed for a range of banking services. We exercise great care in protecting and safeguarding our clients personal data and safety - a vital commitment that we scrupulously adhere to at all times.
• Internet Banking
MEB Internet Banking lets you access your account 24 hours a day. You can:
• View and download your statements
• Pay bills and manage your regular payments
• Create, view or cancel your payment orders using MEB cash management application
• Telephone Banking
MEB Telephone Banking offers most of the banking services you use at your branch.
• P.O.S (Point of Sales) and V.P.O.S (Virtual Point of Sales)
Depending on your needs and your type of business, MEB P.O.S and V.P.O.S services are an ideal solution for your company and we guarantee the success of your customers online payments.
• Virtual Debit Card for SMEs
By using MEB virtual card number, it is possible for MEB corporate clients to receive funds from their own customers using card to card fund transfer application through different electronic banking channels.