Middle East Bank provides all SHETAB*Cards services for the customers:
• Cash withdrawal
• Money transfer by cards
• Bill payments by ATM machines
• Shopping by cards
• Issuing second security pin for online shopping
• Issuing gift cards up to 5,000,000 Rials
• Issuing bon cards
Middle East Bank Saving & Current Account holders can access their accounts using their debit cards through MEB's ATMs and other SHETAB* bank ATMs, Internet bank, telephone bank and POS machines.
Debit card services
• 24 hours Cash withdrawal up to 2,000,000 Rials from MEB ATMs and other SHETAB* banks’ ATMs
• Account balance inquiry
• Bill payment
• Changing first and second debit card pin from MEB ATMs
• Money transfer through ATMs up to 30,000,000 Rials to SHETAB* banks’ cards
• Account statement inquiry for the last five transactions
• Connection of debit card to all MEB accounts and using other accounts in case of money shortage in the main account
Middle East Bank gift card is issued for the specific amount and the card holder can use it for shopping or on ATMs.
Also, the gift card holders can do online shopping with their card after receiving internet bank security code and CVV2 code.
Bon card is a card that employers request for their employees. Employers apply in the MEB branches for bon card to be issued with a specific amount for their employees and the receiver can use it for shopping.
In the case of losing a card, please inform the nearest MEB branch immediately. If you have your card number memorized, you would be able to block and deactivate the card at any time.
If you’ve forgotten your card pin number, you can apply for a new one in any MEB branch by having your national ID in hand.
The SHETAB* (Interbank Information Transfer Network) system is an electronic banking clearance and automated payments system used in Iran. The system was introduced in 2002 with the intention of creating a uniform backbone for the Iranian banking system to handle ATM, POS, and other card-based transactions.