Middle East Bank provides all SHETAB*Cards services for the customers:
• Cash withdrawal
• Money transfer by cards
• Bill payments through electronic banking channels
• Shopping by cards (through Physical and Online channels)
Middle East Bank Saving & Current Account holders can access their accounts using their debit cards through MEB's ATMs and other SHETAB* bank ATMs, Internet Bank, Telephone Bank and POS machines.
Debit card services
• 24 hours Cash withdrawal up to 2,000,000 Rials from all SHETAB* banks’ ATMs
• Account balance inquiry
• Bill payment
• Changing first and second debit card pin from MEB ATMs
• Money transfer through ATMs up to 30,000,000 Rials to SHETAB* banks’ cards
• Account statement inquiry for the last ten transactions
Middle East Bank gift card is issued for the specific amount and the card holder can use it for shopping or on ATMs.
Also, the gift card holders can do online shopping with their card after receiving internet bank security code and CVV2 code.
Bon card is a card that employers request for their employees. Employers apply in the MEB branches for bon card to be issued with a specific amount for their employees and the receiver can use it for shopping.
Virtual card is a 16 digit number which is considered specifically for corporate clients. This number can be used only for transferring money by cards to the company account linked to it. The transfer can be done through ATM, PIN PAD, Internet Bank and Mobile Bank.
Credit cards are issued in order to provide short term microcredit for clients. Credit card holders are able to benefit from specific credit amount for shopping and other services.
Credit Card Types
• Gold Card: 300,000,000 to 500,000,000 Rials Credit
• Silver Card: 100,000,000 to 300,000,000 Rials Credit
• Bronze Card: Up to 100,000,000 Rials Credit
In the case of losing a card, please inform the nearest MEB branch immediately. If you have your card number memorized, you would be able to block and deactivate the card at any time.
If you’ve forgotten your card pin number, you can apply for a new one in any MEB branch by having your national ID in hand.
The SHETAB* (Interbank Information Transfer Network) system is an electronic banking clearance and automated payments system used in Iran. The system was introduced in 2002 with the intention of creating a uniform backbone for the Iranian banking system to handle ATM, POS, and other card-based transactions.